Change of address or family situation for non-residents via MyGuichet

While residents do not in principle need to inform government institutions of any changes (change of address, living situation, birth of a child, etc.) since this information is automatically notified by the municipal administration concerned to the National Registry of Natural Persons (RNPP), non-residents must inform the Luxembourg State on their own initiative.

For non-residents, the communication of a change of address or of living situation (marriage, PACS, divorce) to the RNPP can be done online, 24/7 via without having a LuxTrust product. A copy of the identity card or passport must be attached at the end of the procedure.

The update to the National Registry of Natural Persons of the Luxembourg State is then automatically notified to all Luxembourg administrations having access to this central registry, including the CNS.

Last update