In order to be able to guarantee high-quality services to our insureds and clients, we are looking for motivated and committed workforce. You have good communication skills; you are friendly, curious and open? You are interested in working for a dynamic institution in charge of health, maternity and long-term care insurances?
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application request (cover letter, CV with a photo and copies of your diplomas), preferably by email at email@example.com. We are available to assist you should you have any questions!
We encourage you to register for the upcoming exam:
For your information: The content and process of the exam has been reformed entirely:
- Professionnel de la santé - Service Nomenclature – Conventions – Analyse – Prospective
- Analyste fonctionnel - Département MOA
- Analyste de processus - Département Organisation
- Chargé de projets - Département Communication
- Juristes - Dép. Contentieux et affaires juridiques et Dép. Coordination juridique
- Chef de département adjoint - Département Prestations en espèces maladie-maternité
- (Senior-)Controller - Département Finances, logistique et bâtiments
Every year, the CNS employs students during school holidays.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest on:
- 31st of January for the Easter holidays,
- 1st of March for the summer holidays,
- 15th of November for the Christmas holidays.
The applicant must submit a curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation mentioning the precise dates of availability and a certificate of school attendance.
Each application that is not complete and exceeds the deadline will not be taken into account.
In accordance with Art. L-151-4 of the Labour Code, the duration of employment of a student may not exceed 2 months per calendar year even with several contracts.