What is the e-Delivery function?
The eDelivery allows the CNS to activate the online sumission of eDocuments in pdf format such as
- the reimbursement statement
- the certificate of days of family reasons;
- the certificate of cash benefits paid by the CNS;
- a temporary certificate of the European Health Insurance Card;
- a certificate for a temporary stay in a country linked by bilateral agreement with Luxembourg (Cap Verde, Quebec (students), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Tunisia, Turkey);
- a certificate of co-insurance.
There are many advantages.
- from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, regardless of the administration's opening hours;
- quick processing and receipt of documents in the secure eSpace;
- easy storage of submitted electronic documents;
- the documents can be consulted and printed from anywhere at any time, so there is no need for the paper version;
- secure data.
How to activate the e-Delivery?
The activation of the service is done in the private eSpace of the insured on MyGuichet.lu under
My data -> Health/Social -> Health insurance fund-> Activation of services
To access the private eSpace, authentication with a LuxTrust product or an electronic identity card (eID) is required.
A Luxtrust product can be obtained from one' s bank or from the Luxtrust company.
By activating the service, the insured agree to no longer receive documents by post.
The insured can change their mind at any time by deactivating the service.