Cash benefits for incapacity for work or maternity

This department is in charge of:

  • certificates of incapacity for work in the event of sickness or occupational accidents and diseases;
  • maternity leaves;
  • special leaves and
  • "private households" (sickness/maternity of a person employed in the private household).

For sick leaves, maternity leaves, special leaves

  • Phone: 2757-4800
  • Fax: 2757-4343

Private Household Service

  • Phone: 2757-4140
  • Fax: 2757-4343

Last update