Documents should be sent in PDF format to email@example.com.
Applications in JPEG and HTM format cannot be opened and will therefore not be accepted.
Conditions for obtaining accreditation
The following documents must be produced by the ocularist applying for accreditation:
- the signed application for accreditation and the general conditions and annexes initialled on each page (CNS form);
- the "Information sheet on settling in Luxembourg";
- a copy of the identity card or passport;
- a copy of the licence to practice issued by the Ministry of Middle Classes;
- a statment issued by the bank;
- a certificate proving that over the last three years the signatory service provider has complied with the obligations to declare and pay advances and principal, at each term, or that they have complied with the deadlines granted to them, drawn up respectively by:
- the Joint Centre of Social Security and
- the Luxembourg Inland Revenue and
- the Luxembourg Registration Duties, Estates and VAT Authority.
In the case of a commercial company, the service provider must also attach:
- the act constituting the company, giving precise information on the details and functions of the persons in charge, in particular the technical manager;
- an original extract from the trade and companies register less than three months old.
The provider must have decent facilities to enable them to properly deliver the items covered by the agreement.
Allocating a provider code
A provider who is approved by the CNS Council of Administration is given a provider code, which must then appear on all documents used in relations with the health insurance fund.
Accreditation is granted by the CNS Council of Administration, which meets once a month. It can therefore take some time to issue the accreditation.
Information on cost coverage and billing
- For any questions relating to the day-to-day exchange between providers and the CNS in the context of the authorisation and billing procedures, providers are asked to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive the latest information by email, subscribe to the newsletter for providers: CNS Update