Change of address of cross-border workers

When a cross-border worker moves within their country of residence or to another country (except Luxembourg), they must directly contact the CNS in order to declare this change of address.

It is not the employer's responsibility to do so.

In order to change the address in the CNS database, the cross-border worker must provide a certificate of residence issued by their commune of residence.

It is important that the insured person informs the CNS of this address change as soon as possible in order to avoid return of post.


Last update