The CNS offers a range of online services, some of which are now available via MyGuichet.lu.
The insured person can:
- request an online version of their reimbursement statement;
- look up their personal data;
Or do one of the following procedures:
- request a provisional certificate replacing the European Health Insurance Card;
- request a certificate for coverage of healthcare deemed necessary during their temporary stay in Cape Verde, Quebec, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Tunisia and Turkey;
- request a certificate of co-insurance;
- change their bank details.
However, the CNS remains the single point of contact for any queries relating to a specific file or the personal situation of the insured person.
If the insured person has questions relating to a reimbursement, a certificate of incapacity for work, or any other service relating to the health-maternity or long-term care insurances, they must contact the CNS directly.
The MyGuichet Helpdesk may be contacted for technical/IT questions or issues (examples: problems or questions relating to the connection, error messages...).