Documents should be sent in PDF format to email@example.com.
Applications in JPEG and HTM format cannot be opened and will therefore not be accepted.
Conditions for obtaining a provider code
The following documents must be produced by the audioprosthesist applying for a provider code:
- the "Information sheet on settling in Luxembourg";
- a copy of the manager's identity card;
- a copy of the authorisation from the Ministry of the Economy;
- a copy of the registration on the artisanal role;
- a copy of the company's statutes;
- a bank statement (RIB).
Allocating a provider code
A provider who is approved by the CNS is given a provider code, which must then appear on all documents used in relations with the health insurance fund.
Information on the coverage by the health insurance
If providers have any questions regarding the coverage of their services by the CNS, they may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive the latest information by email, subscribe to the newsletter for providers: CNS Update