Your CNS documents in digital form - Enjoy the benefits of being paperless!
How do I activate eDelivery? It's as simple as a few clicks:
- Access your private eSpace on MyGuichet.lu with your authentication method (LuxTrust, GouvID, eIDAS) by clicking here.
- Under "Activation of services", scroll down to "eDelivery: Receive your documents in PDF format" ...
- ...and click on "Activated" !
The eDelivery functionality
You can receive a certain number of CNS documents directly in your private secured eSpace on myGuichet.lu, if you have activated the eDelivery function.
What is the eDelivery function?
eDelivery allows you to activate the online submission of eDocuments in PDF format by the CNS, such as the reimbursement statement, the certificate of days of leave for family reasons, the temporary certificate of the European Health Insurance Card, etc.
By activating eDelivery, you will no longer receive these documents by mail. You can change your mind at any time by deactivating eDelivery.
How to activate the eDelivery?
Activate the eDelivery function in your private eSpace on MyGuichet.lu under
My data > Health/Social > Health insurance fund > Activation of services
To access the private secured eSpace, authentication with a LuxTrust product or an electronic identity card (eID) is required.
You can get a Luxtrust product from your bank or from Luxtrust.
By activating eDelivery, you agree to no longer receive these documents by postal mail. You can change your mind at any time by deactivating the service.
What are the benefits of eDelivery?
The eDelivery function allows you to:
- Receive the requested document quickly and directly in your secure private space.
- Consult the document from anywhere at any time, eliminating the need for a paper version.
- Print it out if necessary.
- Store it easily to avoid losing documents.
What documents issued by the CNS are currently available for eDelivery?
- Reimbursement statement
- Certificate of days of leave for family reasons
- Compensation and tax withholdings certificate (if you received cash benefits from the CNS for the year in question)
- Provisional certificate of replacement of the European Health Insurance Card
- Certificate for a temporary stay in a country linked by bilateral agreement with Luxembourg (Cap Verde, Quebec (students), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Tunisia, Turkey
- Certificate of co-insurance
- Details of the calculation of the monthly cash benefits
- Change in the pay charge in the event of illness/accident/family leave
- Alert for late declaration of sick leave
- Information in the event of a missing identification number
- Notification of the Joint Committee
- Confirmation of change of bank account
- Confirmation of non-cancellation of an appointment made online at a CNS agency
CNS procedures online on MyGuichet
You can carry out certain CNS procedures online:
- change your bank details
- request a co-insurance certificate
- request a provisional certificate of the European Health Insurance Card
- request a certificate for a temporary stay in a country linked by bilateral agreement with Luxembourg (Cap Verde, Quebec (students), Bosnia-Herzegovina, Tunisia, Turkey)
What are the advantages of the online procedure at MyGuichet?
There are many advantages in choosing online procedures:
- No need to wait on the phone or visit a branch;
- It can be done from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- It is processed quickly and you receive the documents directly in your secure private space;
- All data is secure.
Generally, CNS procedures can be carried out with or without authentication. However, only the online procedure with authentication offers real advantages over the postal mailing.
What are the advantages of authenticated procedures?
Online procedures with the CNS can be carried out with or without authentication. However, authentication has the following advantages:
- the pre-filling of the fields with your data;
- the possibility to put the procedure on hold at any time and resume it later (Procedures in preparation visible in "My procedures".) ;
- the monitoring of the procedure's processing status ( for example. In preparation or sent, To be corrected or closed);
- the consultation of messages and documents in the private secured eSpace;
- the subsequent correction of an already submitted procedure, if requested by the competent administration.
An authentication product (LuxTrust, eID or eIDAS) is required to carry out an authentication procedure on MyGuichet.lu.
You can receive a Luxtrust product from your bank or from LuxTrust.
Procedures carried out without authentication will not be displayed in the "My procedures" section of your private space. You will not be able to follow up on the process.