If the insured person wishes to file a complaint regarding the quality of reception at the counter or over the telephone, the response times on the phone or by email, a problem of management of a case, they may send their claim:

  • by email,
  • by mail,
  • by phone with their 13-digit identification number at hand
  • or by visiting one of the CNS offices.

In most cases, this will solve the problem.


Last update